Lead Dispatcher – Phoenix
Lead Dispatcher Needed (Phoenix)
On-Demand Courier Dispatch Specialist
The Industry leader in Southwest Regional delivery, with Same Day, Next Day Priority Deliveries, 1-Hour Rush, Regular Routed Services, Next Flight Out, Medical Stats and Routines, Time Scheduled Pickups and Airport Tenders/Recoveries is seeking professional, seasoned On Demand Dispatchers.
We have an immediate need to fill positions due to business expansion and continued growth. The successful candidate must be able to interact with our customers/agents and provide exceptional service by thinking and exercising sound judgment, and acting responsibly in the customer’s and the company’s best interests. Full time.
Tasks & Accountabilities:
– Must have excellent computer skills, CXT experience a plus
– Build professional rapport with the agents by active listening to assure mutual understanding of the customers’ concerns and needs.
– Effectively communicates information during the initial contact to minimize the need for future contact and escalation. Interpret, translate, explain, and provide applicable, accurate, and appropriate information with respect to our services.
– Take full ownership and accountability to facilitate On-Time Service expectations.
– Practice proactive continuous quality control in the processing and fulfillment of all customer orders from pick-up through delivery.
– Demonstrate a strong ability to analyze and solve problems regarding, dispatch, order entry, parcel tracking and billing concerns,
– Various other tasks as assigned.
– Minimum 3 years of dispatch experience
– Direct a fleet of 75 – 100 drivers
– Proficient in Microsoft office and Outlook
– Work weekends and holidays as needed
– Call Center experience a plus
– Type 50+ words per minute
– Team player that works well with others
– Strong attention to detail
Send your resume to firstname.lastname@example.org